Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Pare Mahal Mo Raw Ako


I have not posted for long. But I can't help it not to share a song competing in this year's P-POP Love Songs. Very moving... For someone of the LGBT people out there, the closeted gay guys who might have slipped their true feelings when in the influence of alcohol.


I remembered that a friend reprimanded me to control myself from getting drunk next time. I was told of what I just did the night before because I cannot recount the details of what had happened. Well, I kept myself in the closet when it comes to straight friends. And, yes, my other foot is left in the closet, and the other is out with my gay friends.

What happened then was that I was with a mix of friends, gay and straight. I got drunk while I was with them at a supposed friendly drinking spree. And a crush of mine is with them, someone 5-6 years older straight married guy. I have this thing with older guys, mature, cute and established in their chosen profession - I get infatuated like a teenie... I was told that I was cluelessly giving out suggestive messages to him as if I was a guy courting someone... Well, it did not proceed though, they led me to sleep... :)

Then, a few months later, he popped up my messenger, inviting me for a drink. It was past 9 pm. And he was in Pasay City while I was in Quezon City. My heart was dribbling but I declined. I am lazier this time to travel that far for another drink... EVEN IF IT IS 1-ON-1.

Pare Mahal Mo Raw Ako performed by Michael Pangilinan
Words & Music by Joven Tan Arranged & Produced by Paulo Zarate Recorded by Jan Levi Sanchez Mixed by Martin Andrew Guevara at Studio Z Audio Productions & Recording Studios Live Violin Track by Princess YbaƱez
Lyric Video Edit by Archelle de Belen & Eaizen Almazan
Published by Star Songs, Inc.





No comments:

Post a Comment