Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Outlets of Outlets

We want to release pressures that gets bottled up inside. This is when we relieve the stress that we accumulate thru time from work, from personal tasks, or from personal encounters that adds up. We want to counteract the negativity.

Some takes graffiti as an outlet. Others hate vandals yet they keep on vandalizing. I was in bar operations in the past that we keep on spending on repainting walls because kids like to carry markers and enjoy writing on the restroom walls.

There is a bar who chose to let their regulars write up on their walls. And what comes out is an interesting artwall.

If you are looking for Diego and could not find him as he got lost along the way, look for Diega. You might not know, Diego is now Diega!

I found this Videoke/Karaoke bar for some watering hole moments and just sing my way through the night. I find it fun and I sometimes it is fun to watch people around.




No comments:

Post a Comment